This yellow standard yield ink cartridge covers up to 550 pages (at 5 percent
coverage). Its suitable for use with our MFCJ5330DW, MFCJ5730DW, MFCJ6530DW,
Choose the right ink/toner for your pattern of ink/toner
- You need the ink/toner that will be most cost effective for your level of
printing. Below, we explain the terms standard yield, high-yield, and
- The more printing you do, the more cost-effective youll find it to buy
cartridges that print more pages. Our estimates are based on 5%
What Does 5% Coverage mean?
- 5% coverage is a measure that most printer manufacturers use to calculate
the number of pages that can be printed with one cartridge. It means that 5%
of the whole page is covered in ink or toner. When doing the calculation,
printer manufacturers assume basic type with no bold characters, no graphics,
and no pictures.
What does standard yield mean?
The ink or toner cartridge prints a standard number of pages at 5% coverage.
What does high-yield mean?
- A high-yield cartridge will print more pages than a standard yield
cartridge. Although the initial outlay is higher, the cost per page is
What does super-high-yield mean?
- Super-high-yield cartridges give you an even lower cost per page, because
they print even more pages.
Were known for high-quality robust products and leading technology. But what
sets us apart from our competitors is the great 'Brother experience.' We dont
abandon you when you walk out the door. Think about how Brother compares with
other leading brand on key features of our commitment to giving you great
- New Zealand Helpdesk
- 7-day a week support
- 4-year onsite warranty commitment
A note on non-genuine consumables
- Brother has the most responsive customer warranty offer in the market.
Part of our commitment to you, is to provide exceptional service and
unrivalled warranty support. We do this by offering a 4 year on-site warranty
if you use genuine Brother consumables.
- We at Brother are aware of some compatible and refill companies suggesting
that your Brother warranty is preserved, even if you should use non-genuine
Brother inks and toners.
- This misrepresents the situation the use of non-genuine consumables will
affect a warranty claim for any of the direct printing functions of your
printer. We are not able to guarantee the performance of other peoples
products, or the damage they might cause, if used in our machines.
- In the event you chose to use compatible or refilled products in your
Brother machine, your eligibility to participate in our 4 year onsite warranty
promise becomes void. While your warranty would reduce to a standard 12 months
Return To Base warranty, even this would not apply if the presenting fault is
attributable to the non-genuine consumable you used.
- A safe way to ensure that you are buying genuine Brother consumables, is
to look for the Brother logo on the packaging. If the product does not have
our logo, it is not genuine and may void any warranty claim. If in doubt, you
can contact our NZ Helpdesk Team on 0800 329 111
- Avoid future hassles and cost by ensuring you use genuine Brother
consumables youll also have Brothers 7 day New Zealand Helpdesk and nationwide
technical support team at your side.