Pelican 1640 Protector Transport Case - No Foam - Desert
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the
Pelican Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest
environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of
battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge
valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid,
over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Interior: 23.7" x 24" x 13.9"
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Retractable extension handle
- Fold down handles
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- 3 level Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps
- O-ring seal
- Personalized nameplate service available