(1) Go to the nearest Western Union Office. A full list can be found on the Western Union website.
(2) Fill out the Western Union "To send Money" form. No bank account is required for sender or receiver.
(3) Give the form with the sending amount and fee to the Western Union Agent.
94) The Western Union Agent will enter the information into the computer and then give you a receipt with your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
(4) Telephone or e-mail the MTCN number to us to collect the funds and ship your order.
Our contact details can be found here.
This is a very easy way to transfer money Internationally.
Related Link: http://www.westernunion.com.au