DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0
Data security to safeguard your sensitive business information.
Kingstons DataTraveler® Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP 3.0) USB Flash drive provides affordable business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode, which offers stronger protection than CBC and ECB
modes. It protects 100 per cent of stored data and enforces complex password protection with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode to avoid potential malware risks.
DTVP 3.0 is available with optional, easy-to-deploy anti-virus protection from ESET* that protects the drives content from viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware and other Internet-borne threats. The ESET NOD32® anti-virus
engine provides instant alerts, requires no installation and comes with a five-year pre-activated licence.
Companies can add DTVP 3.0 to their standards list with confidence since its industry-leading NAND and controller design allow for NAND to be interchanged without requalification and certification of security features. Plus, they no longer
have to compromise transfer speeds for safety, due to DTVP 3.0s SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0.
Companies can also customise the DTVP 3.0 in a variety of ways to meet specific needs and the most frequently requested internal corporate IT requirements, such as serialisation numbering (via standard characters or as 2D and 3D barcodes),
number of attempted password entries, minimum password length and customised product identifier (PID) for standard end-point management software (white-listing).
DTVP 3.0 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Mobile business security
- 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption
- Complex password protection
- Optional anti-virus software protection
- Business-Grade Security 100 per cent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
- USB 3.0 latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Read-only access mode when selected, access files in read-only mode to avoid potential malware risks
- Enforced password protection complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access
- Secure drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Easy to use no admin rights or application installation required
- Customisable1 preload content, password length, maximum number of password attempts and internal/external serialisation numbering
- Co-logo1 available
- Durable resilient protection for data in a waterproof 5 aluminium casing
- TAA compliant
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed: USB 3.0: 4GB: 80MB/s read, 12MB/s write 8GB, 16GB: 165MB/s read, 22MB/s write 32GB: 250MB/s read, 40MB/s write 64GB: 250MB/s read, 85MB/s write USB 2.0: 4GB: 30MB/s read, 12MB/s write
8GB64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Dimensions: 77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 60°C
Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Minimum System Requirements: USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible, Two (2) free drive letters required for use
- Warranty/support: 5-year warranty with free technical support