Flash Voyager GTX USB 3.0 256GB Flash Drive
Interface: USB 3.0
Unformatted Capacity: 256GB
SSD performance. Now in convenient travel size.
Most USB drives are fast until its time to copy a large file and youre looking at a progress bar that lingers around too long. The solution? Integrate an SSD controller and SSD-grade NAND memory into a drive. Flash Voyager GTX gives you transfer speed that rivals your PCs solid-state drive. Go ahead and copy those huge files, and spend less quality time with the progress bar.
A gigabyte in three seconds
USB drives were conceived in a world where shuttling office documents back and forth was all you needed. But thats not good enough anymore. Today, you need to move large images, huge videos, and enormous music collections. You need the capacity to hold them, and more importantly, you shouldnt have to wait.
Flash Voyager GTX clocks in at up to 450 MB / second reads, and writes at up to 360 MB per second. Thats twice the speed of other high-performance USB keys. The future of portable storage performance is finally here.
USB 3.0 speed and USB 2.0 compatibility
PCs and notebooks with USB 3.0 ports offer transfer speed thats dramatically faster than USB 2.0, but not everybodys there yet. The GTX takes advantage of the faster USB 3.0 interface, while providing full USB 2.0 support.
Premium performance meets premium design
Your files are protected by a sleek zinc alloy housing with aluminum accents. The integrated loop attaches to most key rings, so its easy to take with you and youll probably want to show it off.
Works with virtually any system
Its compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. No drivers are necessary just plug it in. In short, if your desktop or notebook has a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port, its compatible with the GTX.
How much storage do you need?
The GTX is available in capacities from 128GB to 512GB, so you can take everything you need, everywhere. Heres a guide to what everything means:
Contents and Specifications
- Flash Voyager GTX USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Support for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with no driver or software installation necessary
- USB Standard-A connector works with both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 450MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 350MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 430MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 190MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 30K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 5K IOPS
- Note: Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. The actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
- Warranty: Five years
- Weight: 0.052kg
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Unformatted Capacity: 256GB
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Shock: 40G
Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. The actual available capacity for data storage is less than the capacity stated on the products.
Max Sequential Read ATTO / Max Sequential Write ATTO
Tested with ATTO Disk Benchmark 4.7 under Windows 8, USB 3.0 port
Max Sequential Read CDM / Max Sequential Write CDM
Tested with CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3b under Windows 8, USB 3.0 port
Max Random 4K QD32 Read / Max Random 4K QD32 Write
Tested with IOMeter 1.1.0 under Windows 8, USB 3.0 port